- Country of Origin : China
- Nationality : Chinese
- Languages Spoken : Chinese, English
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Teaching Chinese Language from Confucius Institute - Nanyang Technological University (Merit) (汉语国际教育专业文凭) (2016-2017)
- Certificate for Teachers of Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (国际汉语教师证书) (2017)
- BA (Hons) in Business Administration (2nd Upper Class) in United Kingdom (2002-2006)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (in addition to Western Medicine) in China (1996-1999)
- China-Sincen Language Centre, Assistant Teacher (1999-2001)
- UK-volunteer-history and life related subjects (2005-2006)
- Singapore-Sebuku Nusantara Holdings Pte Ltd - business related subject (2011-2012)
- Singapore-Axcell Tuition Centre - Chinese for local & international students (2013 - Present)
- Use of body language, simple drawings, flash cards, games, stories & multimedia
What our students are saying?
Eva Shen is an outstanding Chinese tutor. My Chinese has improved within a very short time because:
1. She understand and work hard to meet my requirements, which for me is to learn good mandarin to use with my clients
2. She is very patient and encouraging and motivates me to learn and use new words and phrases
3. She is open and friendly and provides an excellent learning environment
I would strongly recommend Eva to anyone who is looking for a proven tutor who can help him or her.
"周老师 (Zhōu Lǎoshī) has far exceeded my expectations when I initially looked for Chinese classes. As opposed to conventional Chinese lessons, 周老师 helps me target particular areas of weakness in my Chinese ability and for myself, that would pertain to my conversational abilities. As I intend to study in Taiwan for 6 months next years, improving my conversational Chinese is crucial and so she has helped me develop my Chinese speaking abilities in an array of conversation topics ranging from getting directions to talking about my day and organising day trips. Although unorthodox, I feel like she is able to cater her classes exactly to my needs and that is why I would recommend her to anyone looking to strengthen their Chinese."